Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review: Toy Story 3

by Crystal Canole

Toy Story 3 was a great tale about toys and their owners.  I am not a Toy Story fan.  I liked the first Toy Story but did not bother to watch the second one. 


This one was surprisingly good.  When I sat down to watch it, I was only watching it because my boyfriend wanted to watch it.  He is a huge animation fan and wants to watch all the animated cartoon movies that come out.


The movie starts off with a good description of the life the toys have had so far.  Than they are put in a position where they have to make a decision.  They must go to the attic, garbage, or day care. 


They decide to go to the day care and the story starts.  If you make it this far you will not be disappointed with the rest of the movie.  Honestly I was starting to doze off in the beginning of the film.


From here on out, the movie takes off running.  It held my interest and drew me into the story.  Definitely a movie for kids, but also for adults. 


It left me wondering about how I treated my own toys.  Even I have thrown away toys, have some in the attic, and only a few are out but never played with. 
Check out the Toy Story Site : http://disney.go.com/toystory/

No comments:

Post a Comment