Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ghost Stories: Wicked Laugh

by Crystal Canole

Since I was little, I have always been afraid of ghosts.  I have never actually seen a ghost, but I do believe in them and it frightens me. 

When I was younger, about 13 I was laying in bed and it was very late probably around 2 AM.  I woke up for some reason from sleep and in the corner of my bedroom towards the ceiling I heard the very wicked laughter.  It sounded like a laugh from a witch.

Real Ghost StoriesImmediately I was terrified and paralyzed and could not move.  I hid under the blanket hoping it would go away and not come bother me.  I started praying to God to make it go away and it stopped.  I was not brave enough to lift the covers and look, but I was able to fall back asleep.

Was it a ghost?  Was it my imagination?  There is no way to tell.  I know what I heard though, and it cannot be explained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment