Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!

by Crystal Canole

Today is the day when we sit down with our families and eat lots of good food and get sleepy eyed after. 

Today is the day when we are giving thanks for anything and everything we want too give thanks for. 

Today is the day that we need to be especially thankfull for what we have, and if possible give to those who are less fortunate.

Today is the day when we should welome others into our home to share our meals.

Today is the day to over eat and enjoy.



I like Thanksgiving!  It is a reason to get together for a meal with family and friends.  I personally, do not like turkey but I love ham.  On Turkey day I eat ham while my family eats turkey.  This is not a problem though, because theres more turkey for those who like it!


Have a wonderful Turkey Day!

2 comments: