Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kiteboarding in the fall!

Fall has arrived but is it too cold to Kite?  Definitely not!!

The water is warm and I have wetsuits, but I would like warm weather!  Tomorrow is supposed to be 78 degrees why couldn't this have come on the weekends when I do not have to work?

Has anyone had some nice sessions this fall? My last day of riding was September 8 on the bay side of Tawas.  My favorite city in Michigan will be visited again soon, hopefully the weather will cooperate and be warm so I can get another session in this summer.  If not, I will definitely do some paddling on the river!

If you have any questions on stand up paddling or Kiteboarding message me.  I have some very good contacts that can get you in to the sport quickly!

WARNING:  Kiteboarding is a very addictive sport!  It's all or nothing with Kiteboarders!

No comments:

Post a Comment