Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day in the Life of My Boxers

I have a 5 year old white Boxer whose name is Bella.  I also have a 1 year old Boxer whose name is Shiner and she is fawn and white.  We originally got Shiner to entertain Bella during the cold winter months when she continually whines because she is bored and wants to go outside and play.

My Boxers wake up when its time for me to go to work and are awake about 1 hour.  They then spend the rest of the day lounging around and sleeping.  In the afternoon its all tails wagging and ears flopping, as this is there time of the day to PLAY!

My Boxers are the best of friends and will run around the yard playing chase, catching Frisbee, antagonizing squirrels and doing anything else they can think of.  During the evening hours they are back to their routine of lounging and sleeping untill they get hungry.  Then they sit and whine until their bowls get filled :)

After dinner they are ready for bed and this completes there cycle of their work week!  Now when the weekend comes its all playing all day unless of course they are left home while we go out then they recoup!


My dogs are some of the most spoiled dogs in the world.  They are not merely dogs but my best friends and part of the family.  If your looking for a family dogs definitely take a look at Boxers.  They love when my niece comes to play for a few days, but are grateful when she leaves so they can rest back up:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment