Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kiteboarding in Michigan

October 20, 2010 by Crystal Canole
I love Kiteboarding!

I learned to kiteboard last year through Great Lakes Kiteboarding.  They taught me everything I needed to know about kiteboarding over a weekend camp.  Then it was my turn to practice and perfect my skills.

I am definitely not a great kiteboarder, but I have a blast every time I go out there.  I love the feeling of gliding across the water.  The power of the wind is something I never understood until this sport.

Wind is an amazing feature of nature.  The sport itself is a dangerous sport but if you know the safety parameters, it is possible to do fairly safely.

The sport itself is expensive to get into but once the equipment and training is paid for, there are no other costs.  The wind and water is free, just sometimes a waiting game.

If your interested in kiteboarding in Michigan check out http://www.greatlakeskiteboarding.com/index.php.  

Make sure you ask for Brian and tell him Crystal sent ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment