Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creating My Own Blog


October 19, 2010 by Crystal M. Canole

Hello!  For a few years now I have debated on creating a blog.  I have finally decided to do it and so far it has been very interesting.  Figuring out how it all works and putting it all together will take many trials. It will be a continual construction site until I get it just how I want it. 

I have been using the Internet to learn how to blog. There is a lot of information on the Internet about blogging but it may be easier to grab a book from amazon or your local library if you think you might want to blog. 

This blog will develop into a multi-facet blog discussing a wide range of things.  Discussions will be interactive and if you have a question or comment do not hesitate to ask and I will respond as quickly as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment