Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is Paid TV really worth it?

By Crystal Canole

With the advancements of the Internet and providers like netflix and hulu, is cable or satellite TV still worth the bill?

I have not had cable TV for 5 years minimum now.  I don't find myself missing anything.  Hulu, Netflix and my rabbit ears give me more hours of television watching then I should probably watch. 

Has America become so much relaxed about paying for TV that they view it as a necessity?  Do they not realize they can be getting it for free?  How are these companies still in business?

Do people just like wasting their money on television broadcasting so they can have it immediate instead of at a later date?  What is the appeal in the younger generation to pay for TV when they know how to get it legally for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment