Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ghost Stories: Radar App on Droid

By Crystal Canole

I have been using the radar app for quite a few months now.  I had stopped using it for a while but then my grandfather passed away and I decided to try and contact him.  He is an amazing many and I was having a really difficult time trying to deal with my grief.

I asked:
Are you okay Grandpa?  Are you in Heaven?  

Verbal responses I got where:
alright, satisfied

In the bottom right corner of the app letters sometimes pop up but rarely words.  It spelt out:
WWWWWWWFFFFFFFFFJJJJJJJJJ

I interpreted this to mean With Father Jesus.  This made me feel more at ease.  Is the app completely reliable?  I do not know, but in the days following this episode, weirder things happened.

More to Come

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing...I can't wait to hear the rest of the "weird" stuff that happened since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Boschii~

    Its really amazing what the phone app has done. I have faith in it now that it may actually be picking something up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and my prayers go out to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Boschii! We are doing better, and I am just trying to get back to life.

    ReplyDelete